Sharing Contest #1 2016 - Make Money!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,759 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello dear community,
since this has been requested by many users, I decided to introduce it, so.. welcome to our first sharing contest of 2016 with money as reward! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Description
This contest is about sharing games and apps (like some of our previous contest) but this time you will get rewarded with real money! It's a hard moment for Sbenny, especially because of a recent drop in earnings and visits and the increase in server expenses, but this will never stop sbenny.com to offer awesome contests for you!
So, try your best, gather as many games/apps as you can from other sources and share them here, at our beloved forum and, if you show you're the best, you'll be rewarded with real money $$$! :cool:

The Rules
Standard forum rules apply. Also, at least 3 of the games you will share must contain a YouTube video showing the gameplay of the apk (and a link to your Topic in the YouTube video description). Every member of this forum can participate (including staff members) and you can't share a game/app already shared by someone else. Also, the game/app you're going to share must be working and updated (latest version if it's an online app/game).
When you share your first game/app during the duration of this contest, please reply below using the following format:
Code:
[b]My Games/Apps list for the Sharing Contest:[/b]
[spoil]
[url=link_to_your_topic]Name of Your Topic[/url]
[url=link_to_your_topic]Name of Your Topic + Video[/url]
[url=link_to_your_topic]Name of Your Topic + Video [/url]
[url=link_to_your_topic]Name of Your Topic + Video[/url]
etc[/spoil]
Every Topic will give you 1 SC (Sharing Contest) Point :eek: . The three users with the highest score will receive one of the following Prizes.

Prizes

This time we introduced something new, to give a better and fair challenge between users!

1st - $30* (It could be an Amazon Coupon, a PayPal donation or any transaction you find comfortable). If you're not interested in money, you can exchange this prize with a yearly VIP + PREMIUM membership :headbang:
2nd - 20% of his actual points for the next Sharing Contest + "Uploader" Rank
3rd - 50% of his actual points for the next Sharing Contest + "Uploader" Rank

Everyone else - 10% of his actual points for the next Sharing Contest

Notes: you need to get at least 50 Points win the contest.

:? What does it mean?

Let's make it simple with an example:
Code:
B is second with 50 topics = 50 points
C is third with 30 topics = 30 points
B will get 20% of 50 points = 10 points which will be added to the points he will collect during the next Sharing Contest
C will get 50% of 30 points = 15 points which will be added to the points he will collect during the next Sharing Contest

This means, it will be easier for the 2nd and the 3rd to reach higher positions during next contest because they will get a great boost, so do not lose your hope and try your best: if you can't win this contest, you'll have higher chances to win the following one!

Dates
This contest already started and it will end the 31st of January, at 11:59 pm (or 23:59) UTC +1.
It's a monthly contest, which will start again the 1st of the following month and will end the last day of it.

Feel free to reply below if you have any feedbacks and/or questions!
Good luck everyone and... may the force be with you (y)

Raynne

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 8 years
My Games/Apps list for the Sharing Contest:

##EDIT BY IMANHACKER##
All Topics are Verified, All topics are Legit according to Forum Rules and Contest Rules.

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: Event: Sharing Contest #1 2016 - Make Money!

My Games/Apps list for the Sharing Contest:

##EDIT BY IMANHACKER##
All Topics are Verified, Topics are legit According to Forum Rules and Contest Rules.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

Vmax said:
Who the winner,sir?
It hasn't ended yet, it will end in another 9 hours or so.

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

Yes, sir..
My pc already crash..
And at service now...

:(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

6 hours left ;)

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

I guess the winners will be announced sometime tomorrow by Sbenny, sorry for the delay. :p

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years

##Monthly Contest #1 is Officially Ended##

##Grace time period over##

Evaluation on progress by the staff members and the winners will be announced shortly by sbenny

Evaluation has ended
Winners will be announced soon

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
So, here are the results:

• Raxx, with 22 Topics and 0 Videos (Helium Save tutorials dont' count as "Gameplay Videos") totalized a score of 22 Points*; Your result do not fully comply with our rules. See the notes inside the brackets.
• Raynne, with 78 Topics and 2 Videos (all the videos must be yours and they must contain a link to your topic in the video description, as clearly stated by our rules) totalized a score of 78 Points*; Your result do not fully comply with our rules. See the notes inside the brackets.
• Vmax, with 71 Topics and 5 Videos totalized a score of 71 Points.

This means, Raxx's and Raynne's points cannot be counted since they do not comply with the contest rules. Since this is the first contest of this genre, I will give you guys additional 24 hours to comply with rules. When you're done, reply below and I will check you meet all the requirements.

We will wait 24 more hours to see who's the real winner. If Raynne will comply with our rules, he will be the winner of the contest, otherwise, since Vmax is actually the only user who fully complied with our rules, he will be the real winner.

#Topic reopened

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:

• Raxx, with 22 Topics and 0 Videos (Helium Save tutorials dont' count as "Gameplay Videos") totalized a score of 22 Points*; Your result do not fully comply with our rules. See the notes inside the brackets.
• Raynne, with 78 Topics and 2 Videos (all the videos must be yours and they must contain a link to your topic in the video description, as clearly stated by our rules) totalized a score of 78 Points*; Your result do not fully comply with our rules. See the notes inside the brackets.

This means, Raxx's and Raynne's points cannot be counted since they do not comply with the contest rules. Since this is the first contest of this genre, I will give you guys additional 24 hours to comply with rules. When you're done, reply below and I will check you meet all the requirements.

We will wait 24 more hours to see who's the real winner. If Raynne will comply with our rules, he will be the winner of the contest, otherwise, since Vmax is actually the only user who fully complied with our rules, he will be the real winner.

#Topic reopened
how you can give extra time, sir :|

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
Sbenny said:

#Topic reopened
if you can give him extra time , I also provide additional time to increase the share of game ..

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

This is the first Sharing Contest and I can understand it may be confusing for users since this is the first time they do it. No more additional time will be given in next contests.

So, 24 more hours to everyone til the end of the contest. You can add more Topics/Videos til 12:00 am of the 2nd of February.

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
This is the first Sharing Contest and I can understand it may be confusing for users since this is the first time they do it. No more additional time will be given in next contests.
I understand if he do not always ask you, sir

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:

So, 24 more hours to everyone til the end of the contest. You can add more Topics/Videos til 12:00 am of the 2nd of February.
copy that, sir (y)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

So,

1st - Vmax with a total of 91 SC Points
2n - Raynne with a total of 78 SC Points

Vmax is the winner of the contest and he will be awarded with 30$ on his PayPal account.
Raynne will get a boost of 15,6 SC points during next Sharing Contest.

Thank you all for taking part into the contest!

Psst! Next one already started! See here: viewtopic.php?f=37&t=1954

#Topic Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.