Share your andro-christmas pic!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello guys, we're getting close to Christmas so I thought it was a nice idea to make a small event to keep you entertained!

What will be this event about?

It'll be about making a custom logo for our beloved forum, in Christmas style!
Last year, lots of you guys took part into this contest and the winner was Dag with this picture:

but lots of things changed, including the size and the numbers of logos.

What if I'm not a graphic?
This time I decided to make this event a bit more active. If you're not a graphic, you can still actively take part into the contest. How? Give your vote to your favourite pic, and you'll get rewarded with 1,500.00 SB Points! Remember: you can vote only 1 post. Multiple votes are not allowed and they will result in a warn.

The Rules

1) Make a Desktop Logo (you can hand draw it, too), in Christmas style, with something related to Android. Here's the actual one:

The size must be 300x130 (or 600x260, or bigger, in proportions).

2) Make a Mobile Logo (you can hand draw it, too), in Christmas style, with something related to Android. Here's the actual one:

The size must be 450x300 (or bigger, in proportions).

3) Put both logos in the same post (reply below to take part into the contest) and users will vote your logos by leaving a "like".

4) The user with the highest number of likes in his post will be declared winner!

Prizes:

The winner will take 15,000.00 SB Points, the "Winner" medal and the Graphic rank (plus rewards if he/she casts a vote)
The second user with most likes will get 10,000.00 SB Points and the "Almost..." medal (plus rewards if he/she casts a vote)
The third user with most likes will get 5,000.00 SB Points and the "Try again!" medal (plus rewards if he/she casts a vote)

Users who will cast a vote will get 1,500.00 SB Points and yes, who takes part into the contest CAN cast a vote but, of course, you CAN'T vote for your own pics.

When will it start?

As always, each time I start a Topic about a contest, it means it already started! It'll end the 15th of December!

So, good luck everyone <3

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Woohoo. this looks like fun. I'll re-edit my other one and come up with a secondary idea too. :D

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Here go my entries

Official Forum Entry

Bigger Font Version

Official Mobile Entry

FOR FUN ONES.
{I ADDED SNOW EFFECTS AND THOUGHT THEY WERE NEAT. I KNOW GIFS AREN'T SUPPORTED ON THE FORUM OR MOBILE SO THESE ARE JUST FOR FUN}

I also may post more just for fun ones later too.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
GIFs ARE supported, no worries :) but I think the text on the smaller one is a bit covered by snow (maybe try with a different color or a bigger text :) )
Awesome pics, I love them!

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Bigger font added

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
let the game begin and let the pictures fly in, il chip in 5k SB Points for the winner also so come on guys 7 days left

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
### END OF THE CONTEST ###

Huge thanks to Axiom for taking part into the contest and winning it! The prize will be awarded right now to him and to who voted!

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.