Need your help about customizing our profiles here at the forum!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello guys and gals, Sbenny here.

I was taking a look to our profiles' layout. Yes, they're unique and I can't seem to find anything similar on other sites/forums, but I have the feeling that there's something missing, or maybe just something to reorganize.

Just as an example, take a look at my profile here: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

Take this as a "template" and look every aspect of it. Would you like some new features? Such as the possibility for users to write something, or a better implementation of the Friends/Foe feature?

Just free your imagination, and give your two cents! I'll take into consideration each single reply and I'll try my best to join our needs into a single one.

Thank you for reading ;)

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
yah i think a free wall where a person can write or say something on each others profile XD

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
or maybe a place for commendation. like if someone helps me , for example im a beginner n this site and someone guide me here or help me on something. ill commend him on his profile for being kind or helpful , something like that

Pastor Daniel

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Tried following your link, this is where I got:
Screenshot_20180407-075745.png

Trippi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Reviving a dead topic m8

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'd better lock this :) it was from our old forum, now I'm definitely in love with our new one so I don't think this is a necessity anymore.

Thank you btw @Pastor Daniel for the interest :)

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.