Improve the @ tag function of shout

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,965 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Not sure if this is a bug but couldn't do it in mobile or desktop so i think it's just missing

So when you tap/click the image next to someone's name in shout, it puts the @ tag and user color in the shout box so you can mention them in your shout chat. that works good, but the list which shows all members online that's next to shout, you can't hit the name there, so only if the person is already talked in shout, you can't tag them.

Can you adjust it so either hitting the name in shout OR their name in the list will add the tag into the shout box? Thanks :smile:

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
In mobile all I did is long press the name and 2 options appear one is mention and the other to private message

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
eh, played with it more, now that i know it's there its not a bad implementation, so this isn't a critical priority request, still easy enough to add, duplication is the best form of offering accessibility in a site. (ahem COUGH header link to home COUGH)

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Marking as solved since theres already a function to do this, and I got a more important issue sorted as a plus :D

Status
Not open for further replies.