Testing area

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
My idea is we make a place where modders can get people to test out their mods before we release to the public

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The idea is good and I always agreed with this, the problem is how to get enough active testers!

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
What about an incentive like sbenny cash for every approved mod they test. They receive an X amount of cash

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I tried everything but nothing worked :p If you're able to find a way, you're welcome to do so :)

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
What about using the vips to test for now as there are normally quiet a few active

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Sbenny and @Battlecub if you guys don't mind then i can be the tester @SusieQ also asked me to join the testing team and i'm pretty good at testing apps and games since i also have past experience of beta testing apps and games

Last edited:

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'm sorry that this wasn't responded to previously. As of now, there is an official team dedicated to testing the games and reviewing content. I'm not sure if it was implemented before or after your suggestion. But thank you for taking the time to offer your thoughts @Battlecub. I am now moving this to solved suggestions. If you he any other ideas please feel free to share them!

Status
Not open for further replies.