Some Suggestions :p

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,805 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prabhas243

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
1. First of all stick shout box to all pages and stick it to bottom of the page.

2. Enable tagging feature both in shout box and in posts, For Example: @Prabhas243, so that we can tag Staff Members for outdated threads or for any urgent help.

3: Decrease the header image size in desktop version.

4: Enable Similar thread option. So that we can find outdated threads easily.

5. Add more smilies both in shout box and in creating post.

6. Enable GIPHY support for shout box.

7. Most important thing, Change your Fav icon and change logo icon for staff members (logo in front of staff members name).

I will suggest more later :)

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
1) Its not good for the mobile users to browse our forum when the shoutbox is sticked to the bottom and it lacks professionalism of our forum since chatting is not a main thing to have around. Also we have mobile chat sticked on bottom to chat quickly.

2)tagging features are already enabled in shoutbox but not on posts, its a annoying thing for a member to receive random notifications and messages about "you've been tagged". A member can subscribe to that topic and that member will be notified through mail if there is a reply. For calling staff members, the report button is more than enough for the staff members to respond immediately.

3) the admin team shall soon make a preview of the new size of the header logo. It will be defaulted if there is no need of resizing.

4) Well if you search a particular topic all similar topics will appear and its easy to find out outdated releases. Enabling that will not make any difference.

5) we already have the commonly used emoji, adding more will lead to a box full of unwanted emoji.

6) adding giphy support is a good idea but it will disturb the loading time of the shoutbox, it would be laggy, but we take this as your consideration and think about it.

7) sbenny will reply for this.

Thanks for your suggestion, keep writing more suggestions like this to help us improve, we give importance to our member's satisfaction and provide a very professional service indeed.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, first of all I thank you for showing interest in the forum by providing 7 ideas.
I agree with ImanHacker on almost everything, I also add that every user automatically subscribes to a topic he makes or to a topic in which he replies.

About the Header size, may I ask you the reason you find it too long?

About smileys, if you'd like some particular smileys, you can share them with me, and I'll do my best to add them, if needed.

Since we're a fully optimized website, I find Giphy support to not be needed, don't forget you can still add any gifs you want by adding the url in the tag. This will show the gif in the chat too.

About the favicon, may I ask you the reason you find a green droid with a crown not to be suitable with our Android hacking community? In the past we had a green square with the "SB" white text inside, if you prefer that one, I can evaluate this.

Last thing, about the moderator, what do you exactly mean by changing the icon? Do you have suggestions about this?

Prabhas243

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Present logo is good but make it more beautiful

Fav icon is just like Android Logo and the Crown is not visible clearly, Most of the android sites will have this only as Fac icon, so its better to change it to some different i con...

I mean remove android logo in front of staff members name and add some logos like example: Skull, Birds etc...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I think you're making confusion buddy.

What do you mean by "Staff Members"?

Only I have the Android logo next to my name. Co-Admin has got another icon and Global Moderator doesn't have any icons.

Prabhas243

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yeah am saying about that android icon next to your name :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It's only for me, the admin, and not for the staff. However I like it at the moment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.