A few "what the hell" topics

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,740 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
I was thinking. This site is geared to app modding and not much "live" interaction stuff. I was thinking to add 2 different "off the wall" sections.

1. What does everyone do, in most parts of the world, every night or morning before getting dressed? Is it cold/hot, going to rain/snow, sunny/cloudy. Guess what, weather is all around you and is always a fantastic ice-breaker for conversation. I would like to suggest adding a Weather section for anyone to post what their weather is or if they have any questions about it. I can be the SBenny's in-house meteorologist. I can do forecasts but will be overwhelming to do forecasts for all parts of the world but it could be fun.

2. On one site I was part of long time ago posted pictures from the net of a city building, etc. The members had to figure out which city it was. Whoever was first got points. This goes on for a certain period of time. The member with the most pts gets a medal/trophy of some sort or a cash bonus. We can add other stuff and not just cityscapes but other things such as mountain pictures, etc.

Just thoughts to make this site more interactive and fun between all the modding of games. :)

Cheers,

DrV

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I love both ideas, and I already have few ideas about the metereologist thing :p

Let's see what other users think about this. Thanks for sharing your ideas with us!

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
Another idea is that most members have cars. Just show us what they drive and cherish. Maybe it is only for car nuts like me but hey, it is the "what the hell" kinda topics we are talking about.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
drvortex said:
Another idea is that most members have cars. Just show us what they drive and cherish. Maybe it is only for car nuts like me but hey, it is the "what the hell" kinda topics we are talking about.
"Most". :-(

drvortex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Richest VIPs
VIP
Member for 8 years
SB,

I like the change to the member info. Makes the windows shorter and less unused space below each post. I like it alot.

D34DH4CK3R

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
That is actually a good idea! ;) I Like It Very Very Much.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
We now have a while new section dedicated to icebreakers and have used some of the icebreakers and games you suggested. We are continuing to add more and if we use the examples you gave we will be sure to credit you again. Thank you for taking an interest in helping strengthen our community! I am now moving this to the solved suggestions area.

Status
Not open for further replies.