How to Root Tab4 10.1 GALAXY SM-T533

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,768 happy users since 2014.
Register

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Tab4 10.1 GALAXY SM-T533​

INFO ROM Model SM-T533
Model name Tab4 10.1 GALAXY
Country Spain
Version Android 5.1.1
Changelist 5829642
Build date Wed, 16 Sep 2015 14:37:22 +0000
Product code PHE
PDA T533XXU1BOI3
CSC T533OXA1BOI3

Description:
Rom 3 files + pit + root + SM-T533 recovery *** *** BOI3 last Spanish base

Installation Instructions:
First we unzip/unrar the rom. Back up important files that are in internal memory, since the file will format Pit said memory to re-partition.
1. Now turn off the phone and get into the Download mode with the combination POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME.
2. You open the Odin program and connect the phone/tablet to the PC.
3. Selected files each file in your box:
+ AP with the file AP_T533XXU1BOI3
+ BL with the file BL_T533XXU1BOI3
+ CSC with the file CSC_OXA_T533OXA1BOI3
+ Pit with the file MATISSEVEWIFI_EUR_OPEN.pit
5. Once everything is loaded in Odin press START.
6. Finally , the phone will restart and we will have our installed Rom.

After all this is completed now turn off the phone and get into the DOWNLOAD MODE with the combination POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME you open the Odin program and connect the phone/tablet to the PC.

In the AP you insert CF-Auto-Root-matissevewifi-matissevewifixx-smt533.tar.md5 and Press START , wait for the completion and your DONE.

And now you are ready to use your rooted tablet, you can download Root Checker from Playstore and check for your self. HAVE FUN and ENJOY

A "LIKE/DONATION" if it served you.

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: Tab4 10.1 GALAXY SM-T533

Thank you so much HateMeMore! I think I'll LoveYouMore! :D

Viorlu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Did it worked in the end? Happy for ya :)

SynodSystems

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 8 years
Viorlu said:
Did it worked in the end? Happy for ya :)
with all this i posted here, and if all folowed exaclty as i wrote sure it works, got all the apps back well i looked on a few forums till i found this and its super

STEELSKY

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@HateMeMore If you haven't already, you should check out Lineage OS, I'm running Android 7.1 on my 2012 first run Note 10.1... Very Nice.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month