Greetings and Salutations

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,320 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
First I'd like to introduce myself to those whom do not know me, My name is SusieQ™ I joined Sbenny's
a short time ago, though I had been watching from afar for a very long time. I have several years experience in working in gaming communities such as this one, & I am glad to offer any assistance I can to Anyone who may need. Id like to tell you a little about myself, I'm a wife of 20 years , and a mother of 5 beautiful children
( All but 1 is now are adults​ & have grown into wonderful people ) . I have many hobbies, { too many to list } though my most treasured times are spent working on mods & cracked apps & games that I really enjoy sharing with others. It gives me a warm heart to know that I have given someone something they may not have otherwise been able to have.
I am an ordained minister & I visit with individuals in hospitals and jails , bringing an ear to bend and an open heart to listen, & comfort. I love being able to meet people from all over the globe, it's a great way to bring people of other cultures together. I am the Team Leader of our sites Testing Zone
( TZ ) , . . I am always available to talk with regarding most any/everything, my door is always open, Feel free to pm ( private message ) me anytime.
I do want to mention a few wonderful people here who have made me feel very welcome and made my transition to Sbenny a truly great experience...
@Sbenny ▶ @Axiom ▶@Zioyman ▶ & Many others, THANK YOU ALL for accepting me in such a kind hearted way <3 Best Regards, SusieQ™

Kydran

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Now that is an introduction. Only one I've seen compelling enough to pull me from the shadows of watching SBenny from afar myself. Which I'll most certainly slink back to shortly.

It's always great to see others with common interests and you're appreciation and enjoyment of SBenny shows in your words. Hope your stay is pleasant and that your fondness for the place only grows. There are some amazing people gathered here.

Anyway... Welcome and pleasure to meet you. You may call me Kydran or any variation of the name. I'm none too picky.

Perhaps this will inspire me to make my own introduction... Eventually.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Even though I already knew you, it's been a great pleasure to read your introduction Su :) You're bringing a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere here at the forum and I'll never stop thanking you for all the incredible things you've been already able to do and you keep doing for us! I hope you'll keep enjoying your stay here for a long, long time! :D

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Kydran, I'm so happy to hear that my introduction guided you to stop by, and come in from the shadows. I really am happy here, I certainly hope you find Sbenny's a place to call home too.
I must say, I wasn't too sure what to expect in the first few weeks, fortunately I have been welcomed by staff, and have found myself feeling more at ease here, than any other places I've been. I'd like to talk with you more, I'm extending an invite to you to chat with me/us some more, please stop by our chat room. I'd really like to get the opportunity to meet you.

I will be waiting/watching for you in those shadows. Best Regards,
SusieQ™

sTriLo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Reading the title of the topic gave me a slight feeling of Déjà vu. ;P

Anyway, welcome SusieQ and thank you for all the good things you share with us all here at Sbenny.