Hello From Malaysia!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,217 happy users since 2014.
Register

Topuirocko94

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey There guyss, people call me Topui Since i was 5years Old, in my country it was call As a Fat Kid, Now im 23Years Old , They resolved of calling me topui anymore, but i still gonna use that name when meet with new friends.. I just started learning to mod game, Currently just the basic with Reflexil or .NetReflector.. When i found out about Sbenny with All the TuTs All the Tips About C# Starting to find a place called Home Of Modders, All the members here are full star of friendly and helpful. Because of this site i have started to learn Natives Language. My Hobby are fishing of course, should check out Malaysian Rivers Fish.. hahaha if you guys able gonna visit here someday, let me know. I personally volunteer to be you best tour guide and you wont regret it. Working as Customs Liasations for DHL, helps me learn some languange. Mostly English, because english are not my native language pardon the grammar yea guys! Thanks Sbenny For Opening my brain with all the TuTs.. hahahs

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Hello Topuirocko94 and welcome to Sbenny.com hope you find the home you are looking for here and become a great Modder :)

Topuirocko94

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks buddy for that warm welcome appreciate it so muchh!
Is there a TuT about IDA just found a game that didnt have DLLs.. it us either natives or Lua