Hi everyone!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,663 happy users since 2014.
Register

[madara]

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi my name is madara, I am a certified gamer, cheater, & also a modder exclusively for android games. I just wanna share my mods sample here @sbenny if it's okay? pls tell me how to make a threads for my mods. Thanks in advance! ;)

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Hello & welcome, [madara]! Hope you enjoy your time here at Sbenny.com! I'm sure we're all interested in seeing what you have to offer. To make a release, follow this guide =)

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=3849

[madara]

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
sorry to disturb you bro but why I can't see the video? it's like a blank/white screen? feel confused..

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42063#p42063:x0lie5zo][madara] » 2 minutes ago[/url] said:
sorry to disturb you bro but why I can't see the video? it's like a blank/white screen? feel confused..
You may have to wait for him to pm you the link. I believe I did when I wanted to see it. Not sure if there's a reason behind that or not. If you go to the Game Release section and select "New Topic", you can see what all needs to be added. As long as you understand what's written there and can introduce ALL of that information correctly to the topic, you really don't need to watch the video.

[madara]

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
ahh so I need to pm his/her first? hmm I thought it's already been there after I leave a comment, but anyways thank you for the answer.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Welcome to Sbenny.com, @[madara] ! Have a great stay with us and of course YES! You can share your mods here :) I'll be glad to watch your hacks. Plus, you can win money and some useful perks as a reward! Enjoy your stay :)

If you need help, don't hesitate to contact me anytime.

PS: I can see the video in ImanHackeR's topic.