New member here!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,097 happy users since 2014.
Register

SniperChef

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello sbenny staff and members,

Longtime gamer and forum user. Was searching for some excellent mods on google and kept finding this site in almost all of my favorite game searches. I belong to a few other top mod forums, but NONE have any of the games that i needed, and the reviews i have seen from within here have been excellent. Ill be donating to achieve my VIP within the next few hours. Im hoping the turnaround is quick and painless, as other forums seem to make you wait forever for vip status!!

Thank you for having me, and thank you to all of you that do your incredible work!

FadeZ

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
hello and welcome to sbenny.com ! luca aka sbenny himself will be on soon since he lives in Italy as soon as hes notified you donated you will get your VIP no problem enjoy your stay (y)

SniperChef

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks FadeZ! It was nice to see how fast you promoted my name, and im sure luca will get to me asap....this is a great site. The mobile version is awesome!!

Happy to be here!!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sbenny aka Luca here :p

Thank you so much for the kind words, I do appreciate it a lot when someone notices the difference between us and others (and unfortunately not everyone do)! About VIP MEMBERSHIP upgrades, they do usually not take more than 2-3 minutes, but this time I was sleeping so, I apologize for the relatively "long" response time!

Enjoy your stay here and I hope you'll find this a good place for you, where I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends!

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Welcome to our forum, Enjoy our forum and now since you are a VIP, Enjoy the benefits. Have a good time with us! :D