Swearport V1.9.8 Paid Unlocked ◀NOT FOR CHILDREN ▶

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,841 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name
Swearport V1.9.8

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dgml.swearport
No Root Needed
online app?No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
Full Version
License Resolved

ATTENTION
NOT FOR CHILDREN
Video Preview
https://youtu.be/JczjYm5orAI

Description
The most advanced application for global swearing and insults 70+ Languages ❗
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Swearport lets you become a global swearing master. Simply choose the language you want, click on the swear of your choice, and Swearport will play a high quality audio recording of a native speaker saying your chosen swear! You can also try your hand at the random function where you shake your Android device and Swearport will throw out a random swear.

But wait, don’t think it stops there! Each swear has detailed information about its swear pronunciation, swear meaning, swear English equivalent, swear usage, and swear intensity rating out of five. Swearport dives deeper into the art of international swearing than any other swearing application with by far the largest library of swears and accompanying recordings.

Here is a complete list of languages, each of which have recordings of a native speaker (70+ languages, 1000+ clips):

Albanian
Amharic (Ethiopia)
Arabic (Egypt)
Arabic (Lebanon)
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Armenian
Bulgarian
Catalan
Circassian (Adyghe)
Chinese (Cantonese)
Chinese (Mandarin)
Czech
Danish
Dutch
English (Australia)
English (USA/Canada)
English (Ireland)
English (Jamaican)
English (UK)
Estonian
Farsi (Iran)
Finnish
French (France)
French (Quebecois)
Gaelic (Ireland)
German (Germany)
German (Switzerland)
Greek (Greece)
Greek (Cyprus)
Hebrew
Hindi (India)
Hungarian
Icelandic
Indonesian
Italian
Japanese
Kannada
Korean
Kurdish (Sorani)
Kurdish (Kurmanji)
Latin
Latvian
Lingala
Malagasy
Malayalam
Norwegian
Polish
Portuguese (Brazil)
Portuguese (Portugal)
Punjabi
Romanian
Russian
Serbian
Spanish (Argentina)
Spanish (Chile)
Spanish (Colombia)
Spanish (Mexico)
Spanish (Spain)
Spanish (Venezuela)
Swedish
Tagalog (Philippines)
Thai
Tshiluba
Turkish
Ukrainian
Urdu (Pakistan)
Uzbek
Vietnamese

Angry Birds and Cut the Rope will have to wait. Download your copy today and become a global swear master today!

Credit Me
<3 SusieQ™ <3
If you want more from me please contribute to our community, be active and invite your Friends ლ('▽'ლ)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Sbenny's is THE BEST SITE ❗ If you agree, refer a Friend ❤

Downloaded 97 times

mazdaspeed

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Amazing!! Ty

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please test this for me. Someone said it's not working. Send info regarding it in Viber please and thank you my sweet

TripleG

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Just what I need. :evil:

Swearport V1.9.8 Paid Unlocked ◀NOT FOR CHILDREN ▶ was released by SusieQ and 10684 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.