iRoot v3.0.4 APK [One Click Root]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,615 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbDo Mohamed

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: v3.0.4

iRoot

iRoot is the one-click root app for android which is considered as the best android rooting app in the world. Just a click away from experiencing the exclusive features of a rooted android device.

Features

Highest success rate : The advanced android root engine and secure android root technique make the success rate more than 90%.
Supports almost all devices : Now more than 150,000 devices from Android OS are supported by iRoot. This number is still growing.
Easiest android root app : You will be master of your android phone with just one click to root or unroot your android phone!

How to root your device?

Install iRoot Apk
Open it
Click Root
Done, enjoy your rooted device!!

Screenshot

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

AbDo Mohamed

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Good luck but that there are many ways will be sent to you that this does not work

nanyyoyo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: Release: iRoot v3.0.4 APK [One Click Root]

im not sure that it will work on my vivo x5 max

manudion12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Re: Release: iRoot v3.0.4 APK [One Click Root]

Will try on S7 edge.. Thanks

dean_64uk

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 8 years
Nice one thanks!!

Tonzs0420

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Gonna give it a go as kingo didn't work for this phone that refuses to root. :|

Shaylee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Gonna try it, hopefully it works.
Thanks!

Edit : I'm using a Samsung Galaxy tab A and keep getting a parsing mistake when I want to open the apk, any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.