KINGO ROOT v3.1 Cracked Root Almost Any Androi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,222 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

AbDo Mohamed

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: v3.1

Root Needed?: NO

KINGO ROOT

Just like Kingroot Apk, Kingoroot is the best root tool to root your device.Just a few simple steps can get you a rooted device within minutes.Install it on your Android device, click to root and voila, it is done.

Features

Constantly updating and improving root scripts in KingoRoot makes it powerful in every way. It achieved exact model matching and delivers the most possible solution for each device.
Support almost all Android versions and Manufacturers customized devices.
It perfectly covers Android 1.5 to 5.0 mainstream models from different manufacturers including Samsung, Google, HTC, Sony and every other android phones.

What’s Cracked

AD-FREE

How to Root ?

Download the apk from the link given below.
Install the apk.
Click to root.
Done, Enjoy your root

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

J03y

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
still no root for my lg v10 ...yet, i cant wait til there is

manudion12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Re: Release: KINGO ROOT v3.1 Cracked Root Almost Any Androi

Thanks

Korneguus

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 8 years
Re: Release: KINGO ROOT v3.1 Cracked Root Almost Any Androi

Gonna try it out

AbDo Mohamed

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
J03y said:
still no root for my lg v10 ...yet, i cant wait til there is
Follow this way I hope to be correct
🔒 Hidden content

Tonzs0420

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Gonna try for Verizon moto g
:arrow:

Tried on moto g flacon CDMA didn't work wouldn't su binary think cause of bootloader. Thanks anyway Iam sure it does work. My other phones were rooted using kingo . I appreciate your work anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.