Screen Time - Unlocked Premium Features Request.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,181 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Name of the Game: Screen Time
Version: 3.5.19
Is this game Online only? Yes/No {Kind of. You need wifi/4g to access the locked device from your device. But can also be accessed directly from the locked device.}
Is this a Paid game? No

Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.screentime.rc
Requested Hack(s):
Premium Feature Permanently Unlocked. It is a free app & most features are free, but the premium features come with a 14 day free trial, then locked afterwards. The app doesn't use IAP from the Playstore, you need to use a Credit Card for Premium.

Notes (optional):
I looked through the APK and found a few strings located to the key words, locked, premium , 14, unlocked. But everything I tried just cause ill effects.
I'm looking to use this for my Daughter's devices, to help limit her time and give her a reward system to earn more time on them.

Screen_Tim_Vrs,3.5.19.apk - 5.7 MB

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Unforutnately Premium Features require a premium account which is server-sided and can't be hacked in client side.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
that's what I figured. I tried to extend the 14 day trial to 999, but I couldn't find anything pertaining to it, so i assumed that was server sided to. I found another app that is free, not as many features, but still does what I need it to.

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Well too bad

#Solved

#Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.