Pango and Friends V1.5 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,295 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name
Pango And Friends V1.5

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.pangoBook2
No Root Needed
online game? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
License Resolved

Description
Discover 5 unpublished PANGO stories !
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Discover 5 unpublished PANGO stories !
An interactive book to share with your child.

Pango is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Korean and Japanese.

Share quality time with your little one where the reading comes with action and games.

TOUCH, SHAKE, RUB, SCRATCH, TICKLE... the young reader interacts with the book and drives the story forward.

Funny adventures, animated stories, brightly coloured drawings and sweet characters. Try PANGO !

An application very easy to use and very reliable. You can surf through your chosen story thanks to the different illustrated tabs.

In each new album, find 5 unpublished stories + 1 bonus game (your little ones will love it).

Sweet and lovable, everyone will adopt it!

Credit <Me>
<3 SusieQ™ <3
If you want more from me please CONTRIBUTE to our community, BE ACTIVE and INVITE your FRIENDS ლ('▽'ლ)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Sbenny's is THE BEST SITE ❗ If you agree, refer a Friend ❤

Downloaded 82 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@zax7
I see your enjoying the children's games I've shared. There are PLENTY MORE. You can find easily using the search bar
Tap -> Search

And use keywords, Pango , Toca , Dr. Panda , or My Town

And type my name SusieQ™ under member
To locate more of the ones I've shared along lines of kids paid unlocked games. 😇

washy1988

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
thx benny, and everyone, here is the only one place where i can get it.. amazing, my kids will be happy!!

Pango and Friends V1.5 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 5685 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.