Star Wars Heroes of Galaxies - v0.8.225590

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,952 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years

Version: 0.8.225590

Root needed? NO / YES and LuckyPatcher to be able to login with your Google Account

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is a game where you can collect normal a[/code]nd epic characters from all Star Wars movies and cartoons. Has different EVENTS every week and month, you can collect SHIPS too, the same way as characters.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row&hl=en
Mod Features:
- Tables UNLOCKED (PVP tables unlocked but received error until you get to the level, is server side)
- Always x20 Attack
- The DAMAGE took is divided for 10 - Almost GOD MODE

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one. Please make sure you complete the TUTORIAL first, before install the MOD APK

Credits to: Snoke

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Re: Star Wars Heroes of Galaxies - Contest Event

APPROVED ❗
Congratulations on your mod, great job..

@Sbenny,
This is 100% Approved.
Thank you
SusieQ ™

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

✓ Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:

wolfe842

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thanks again only DL from this site

wserdel

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years

hello,
many thx for puttin' out so much new and good functioning content all the time. Great Work! :headbang:

Jeffteh

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thank you so much :love:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

100% working

tiger6ex

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 7 years

Thanks for the mod, but it is saying package is deteriorated... Please fix this.

Kynxia12

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

Hello , thanks for the mod

BACABI6

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

nice thanks

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years

Thank ya

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years

Thanks, was my first mod, I will keep updating this game, and another is coming tonight. Drag Battle Racing... :headbang:

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years

Remember guys, take easy in RAID's, ARENA PVP, SHIP PVP. All other players know about this mod and they report you if you are abusing to get lower ranks. In PVE and all Events you can use it and you will not have problems. Keep in mind the GUILDS, they report you too if you abuse of the damage.

Note**
Remeber if you are using it in a new account, finish the Tutorial first then install the MOD APK. <br /><br /> -- 24 Jun 2017, 12:15 -- <br /><br /> Please if any modder would like to help with this apk, table are unlocked but Arena PVP can't do it, if anyone can help with that would be great, because that help when you make a new account know since the beginning what rank are you and with that you can decide if stay with that account or delete and make a new one.

Mac Macky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 7 years

great work. thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.