Mod apk My Town : Grandparents V1.2 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,214 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Game Name
My Town: Grandparents V1.2

No Root Needed
online game?

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mytown.grandparents
Features Given
Paid Unlocked
License Resolved

Video Preview
https://youtu.be/UMmYDhhgdZI

Description
visit the new Grandparents house,a digital dollhouse theme requested by our fans.❤
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
An exciting new addition to My Town, come visit the new Grandparents house, a digital dollhouse theme requested by so many of our fans! With so many locations to explore, interesting characters to play with and lots of objects to interact visiting your grandparents house has never been more fun!

WHY DO KIDS AND PARENTS LOVE MY TOWN GAMES?
My Town games are digital dollhouse games, much like a free canvas they allow kids to invent and create a new game or story each time they play. You can play our games alone or with parents and friends. There are no ads. The complete my town series of games give you a huge world of imaginary fun.

PLAY, IMAGINE, DISCOVER
Grandparents house is a special house.When you come visiting you'll surly want to see dad's old room! Of course you'll want to go to the basements to see granddads wood work area. Help around the garden, make food with grandma and check out all the exciting stuff they got from there last trip to Africa!

FEATURES:
-9 exciting locations including a garden, woodwork area at the basement and dad's old room!
-Plant more then 20 different flowers, vegetables and bushes
-14 characters you are absolutely going to love and adore including dad's best friend and Grandpa's neighbors!
-Can you find the ghost? it's out there waiting for you around the house.
-Make sure the plants are watered and replaced after they dry out.
-Lots of clothing and items to add to your canvas game area.
-You can not FRY an omelet, over clock it and burn it, use fire extinguisher in case of fire! :)

RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP
Kids and parents can enjoy playing this together. Game is perfectly suited for 3 years old to play with parents or 5 year olds to play alone or together with friends. We have full parental control, no 3rd party ads, no IAP. Our games are a safe environment for kids

We try to give lots of educational value so playing together or alone will always result in a beneficiary action to kids. Just like a normal dollhouse the options are literally endless. with over 200 different props and items kids can have a new imaginary game play each time they play.

Credit Me
<3 SusieQ <3
If you want more from me please contribute to our community, be active and invite your Friends ლ('▽'ლ)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Your very welcome Ferz ❗
Enjoy my friend.. I see you've Downloaded most of my work...
Thanks bud ❤

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status