Nonstop Chuck Norris v1.3.5 - Mega Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,820 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Version: 1.3.5

Root needed? YES & NO | Unsigned requires root. Signed does not.

Can be played Offline? Unsure

Game description:
A fan of Nonstop Knight? Try this reskin with, Chuck Norris!

Harness the unstoppable force that is Chuck Norris in an action game packed with insane weapons, items and Chuck facts!

Power up Chuck Norris as he delivers a beating to an infinite horde of villains. The mission: to save multiple universes! But no stress, Chuck will continue to fight and earn rewards while you take a break!

- Brawl with Chuck’s enemies and save multiple universes!
- Power up the Chuck with chainsaws, selfie sticks and more
- Discover signature abilities, like roundhouse kicks and push-up slams
- Collect exclusive Chuck Norris facts!
- Unlock Internet-meme inspired pet sidekicks
- Stress-free gameplay – playable with one thumb
- No Internet connection required
- 110% Chuck Norris approved

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.flaregames.nskchuck&hl=en
Mod Features:
Unlimited Coins
Unlimited Diamonds
Unlimited Tokens
Tons of coins & diamonds from quest rewards
Minions & Boss can do max of 1 damage to you
CForce Potions & Reward Boxes drop after every boss battle (Only claimable after Open RIft)
No skill cooldown
No missions cooldown
XP gain x10

Notes: The mod won't take affect until after the small tutorial at the start. I have yet to find a way to mod boss tickets & the vendor cooldown. If I do, I will introduce them into the mod. If you're rooted & have Game Guardian , you can use it to mod the boss ticket values & speed up the vendor cooldown.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game - Make sure any previous version of the game has be uninstalled beforehand. Next, download the .apk file below. If you're on pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it.

Credits to: ( ( dub ) )

Download link(s):

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 50 times

cubandeath

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: Nonstop Chuck Norris v1.3.5 - Unlimited Coins & Diamonds

nice, thanks for the release ;)

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Lots of new stuff added to the mod. Enjoy! =)

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Now this is some next level stuff impressed

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42261#p42261:1ybo6a0p]Johntsola » 14 minutes ago[/url] said:
Any way of choosing which mods we want??

Thanks btw
No, you can't choose between them. Why, what are you not wanting in the mix?

Mtcoffin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
THNX hope it works, my son will love it... I have tried to mod myself without luck!

cissamannen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 8 years
If rooted, you can use gameguardian to mod time on the vendor by speeding up for 3 hours. And You can also just mod ur tickets =D

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=42304#p42304:3gtk1edg]cissamannen » 30 minutes ago[/url] said:
If rooted, you can use gameguardian to mod time on the vendor by speeding up for 3 hours. And You can also just mod ur tickets =D
Yeah, I test hacked this game with GameGuardian to start with, before jumping over to NR to make the mod.. Being able to mod boss tickets with GG means there's a more permanent way out there. Just gotta find it. Hope to soon. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonstop Chuck Norris v1.3.5 - Mega Mod was released by ( ( dub ) ) and 13242 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.