Battle Camp v3.9.0 - MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v3.9.0

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Catch over 1,200 colourful monsters in the incredible virtual worlds of Battle Camp, the top Monster Catching MMORPG for Android!
Crush your enemies as your forge alliances, forming troops alongside Rangers ready to battle with you at any time. Bring your friends along or meet new ones from around the world. Work together to defeat epic bosses, wage war on other Troops and dominate in REAL-TIME PvP.

Main features of Battle Camp for Android:
• Catch and train over 1200 monsters
• Explore a huge virtual world
• Make a strong team with friends and other players
• Monster battling puzzle MMO
• Fight rivals in real-time PvP battles
• Rise to the top of the leaderboard in weekly events
• Design your own custom avatar

Only the strongest survive, so be ready to catch, train and evolve monsters as you ready for battle! Get ready for a world that is constantly changing as frequent raids bring new challenges, new worlds and new monsters! Download now Battle Camp APK for Android!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pennypop.monsters.live
Mod Features:
Can capture unattainable monsters
Higher chance to capture rare monsters
Higher chance to capture ultra monsters
Higher chance to capture uncommon monsters

Notes: I've had no time to test all the features I hacked, but I'm pretty sure it does work fine.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Shone92

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you sbenny, I love MMORPG. Never played this but I'll to rate it tomorrow :)

Spac3girl

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I cant bind my fb account it says failed trying to connect with facebook, someone help me please :(

Shone92

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I cant bind my fb account it says failed trying to connect with facebook, someone help me please :(

I had this problem with a few games. If you have played this before you need to go into your Facebook setting and remove the app from your Facebooks account. Then reopen the app and try again. That usually works for me.

If you've not played this before or connected to Facebook before then I can't help, sorry :/

Hope you resolve.

Bl0ckchain

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Wow nice man that was quick but can we know what is changed in the code and explain where the higher chance are working ?

hantu1911

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the mods.
Keeping my finger cross if there any mod like low damage will be release.

Bl0ckchain

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Someone can explain me what this mod is doing because i dont see a single difference in the drop rate of monster and after about 20 spins nothing more ?
The only difference is visual because you see all egg monster like common and worst you cant tell if your monster are super or ultra in your inventory...
Anyway if someone could clarify how it work i'll would be glad.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.