Colonies vs Empire v1.2.3 - Unlimited Time Sand & More

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,113 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.2.3

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Colonies vs Empire is a classic online Strategy game for Android with 90's graphics but with a nice gameplay!

Features of Colonies vs Empire for Android:

• Choose your battle side
• Build settlements
• Create a powerful army
• Participate in exciting fights
• A huge world to explore

Choose your side: America or Britain and download now Colonies vs Empire MOD APK for free!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kulfun.cve
Mod Features:
Unlimited Time Sand and all other In-App Purchases!

Notes: requires to install Lucky Patcher on your Smartphone! Make any in app purchases and they will be free!

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 107 times

Rinoqp101

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Awsome thank you sbenny cant wait to build up my empire mwahahaha thanks

4got10

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
hmmm reminds me of an old interplay title " Conquest of the new World"

cheers thanks

cali

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks once again for another great mod

Shone92

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
I'm struggling to find and download the apk. I seem to be running round in circles here :(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Shone92 said:
I'm struggling to find and download the apk. I seem to be running round in circles here :(
Shone92, it's enough to leave a reply (and you did it). Now, if you look at my topic, you'll finally see two download links, one for the MOD APK file and one for the ORIGINAL APK. It's not so hard to do.

Colonies vs Empire v1.2.3 - Unlimited Time Sand & More was released by Sbenny and 22616 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.