Dream League Soccer 2018 save file[ MEGA MOD ] +9

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,422 happy users since 2014.
Register

simar

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Version: All Versions Supported (Update proof)

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Both Online and Offline

Game description:

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.firsttouchgames.dls3
Mod Features:
1. Many Coins ( U can't finish them literally).
2. Attackers- SPE, ACC, STA, SHO, STR, HEA = MAX (100).
3. Mid fielders- SPE, ACC, STA, CON, PAS, CRO = Max (100).
4. Defenders- SPE, ACC, STA, STR, TAC, HEA = Max (100).
5. Goalkeeper- GKH, GKR, GKP = Max (100).
6. You start with Elite league, All divisions promoted.
7. You start with Tier 5 Multiplayer.
8. All versions supported.
9. Progress Can be synced to Google play cloud also. (Sometimes Your game may give you profile data or cloud save conflict when you use my save data. To fix this click on local profile and disable google play sync in settings of game. But to sync the progress to cloud you can turn it on again and keep getting rid of the error untill the cloud save progress is same as local save.)

Recommended- Do not sync the progress to google play and enjoy the game normally.

Installation Instructions:
Place the extracted folder from below into Android/data
Credits to: simar (Me)

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Important Note: Your original game progress will be lost but you can backup ur original progress by copying the original folder from Android/data before putting my folder

DO NOT SHARE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Enjoy

Last edited:
Downloaded 81 times
Dream League Soccer 2018 save file[ MEGA MOD ] +9 was released by simar and 19572 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.