Dark Sword Ver-1.3.42 +4

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,800 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years

Version: Ver-1.3.42

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Short description of the Game. Try to make your Original description and do not just copy it from Google Play (edit at least 1-2 sentences). This will help your Topic to rank better on Search Engines (such as Google, Yahoo, Bing and so on)

Google Playstore link:
[NEW UPDATED] THE ARENA
All I remember is that night... The dark dragon has closed the gate to the sun. And light vanished. All living creatures became dark... Only carrying what's left behind... the eternal pain.

In the darkness that has lost light… True dark action begins.

▪ Side scrolling hack and slash RPG
▪ Stylish dark fantasy graphics
▪ System for farming and strengthening different weapons
▪ Over 100 stages and monsters
▪ Hardcore mode for the fearless

You must overcome the eternal darkness and defeat the Dark Dragon.
May the light shine upon you!

*Access authorization to play the game (The game will not run if not authorized)
- Authorization required for device identification, to be used for real-time game and user support.
- Authorization required for installation of the game on external storage.

Mod Features:
1- Unlimited Gold
2- Unlimited Stamina
3- Unlimited Gems
4- Unlimited Keys

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: @DanYal

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Note:
It is old version of the game and it'll not force you to update the game
If you stuck on main screen , close and re-open it

Downloaded 22 times

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Great work!

Fix your topic, as you can see, you didn't provided the playstore link :)

volfnight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
ok i think im going to pass for a weirdo but when i launch the mod it stays stuck on a black page like if it was loading and nothing happens i re launched several times with no succes i tried on my wifes tablette and same result i wonder what i m doing wrong

DanYal Saleem

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
volfnight said:
ok i think im going to pass for a weirdo but when i launch the mod it stays stuck on a black page like if it was loading and nothing happens i re launched several times with no succes i tried on my wifes tablette and same result i wonder what i m doing wrong
I'll check it and will report back :)

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Thanks a lot

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark Sword Ver-1.3.42 +4 was released by DanYal Saleem and 10404 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.