Fallout Shelter v1.7.1 - In-App Purchases Hacked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,212 happy users since 2014.
Register

ickamasuttra

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
It doesnt work... It took 10 minutes to load past the "modded by sbenny" screen, another 10 minutes to load up to the vault creation screen and then another 10 minutes to actually enter my vault... Once I finally got to my vault, nothing is free and I cannot connect to the store to buy anything.

Fever_Night

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
doesnt work.. i have installed the Lucky Patcher , mega mod 1.7.1 and also the game cache. put game cache to sdcard/android/obb and if i try to open the modded fallout shelter apk it closes immediately.. is here someone with a solution for this?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
doesnt work.. i have installed the lucky patcher, mega mod 1.7.1 and also the game cache. put game cache to sdcard/android/obb and if i try to open the modded fallout shelter apk it closes immediately.. is here someone with a solution for this?
Go to Settings -> App -> Fallout Shelter and look at the total size. If it's less than the APK+GAME CACHE sizes, it means the Game Cache is not being read by your smartphone. A possible solution is to move the game cache to InternalStorage/Android/Obb/ and not sdcard/Android/Obb/.