Alice In The Heart Modded APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,390 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.01

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Yes

Game description:
It’s based on Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, but it’s totally different love-adventure story game.

Google Playstore link:
Has Been Removed From The Playstore, but can be found at APKPure Or In The Links I Provided Below.
Code:
https://apkpure.com/alice-in-the-heart/com.quinrose.alicehearten
Mod Features:
IAP Cracked - May Purchase All Chracter/Episodes For Free {Lucky Patcher Must Be Installed}

Installation Instructions:
1. Make sure Lucky Patcher is installed
2. Download & Install my Cracked APK
3. Download The OBB File & Extract to "Android/OBB"
4. Optionally you may download my SD Data as well. I don't think it's needed, but I've uploaded it just in case.
5. Run Game, Go purchase the full set of character/episodes. Refresh game, by leaving and coming back in. Check the purchase screen and it should say "SOLD OUT" you now have the full game and all character/episodes. ENJOY!

Credits to: Axiom

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
If the OBB file doesn't download for you, try this one:
🔒 Hidden content

Downloaded 788 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm not sure the SD data file is required ;) however:

✓ Added to our Games Area. Congratz!

THANKS AXIOM!

fondew

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi. I downloaded everything (including Lucky Patcher ) but when I get to the purchase screen it says 'network error' and I can't purchase anything. please help. Also, thank you for uploading!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
fondew said:
Hi. I downloaded everything (including Lucky patcher) but when I get to the purchase screen it says 'network error' and I can't purchase anything. please help. Also, thank you for uploading!
Please try the following:

1) Uninstall the game
2) Reboot your device (off - on)
3) Reinstall the game
4) Try making the in-app purchase again, ensuring you're on Wi-Fi or with your Internet Connection enabled

I hope it helps.

Alice In The Heart Modded APK was released by Axiom and 92757 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.