Square Enix - Romancing SaGa 2 {FULL APK}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,894 happy users since 2014.
Register

jacko125

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hello Guys.

I have registered myself here, as I was looking for a way to get this game working, and I stumbled per chance on this forum. Now I can finally say that with the help of Axioms post, which gave me the initial idea, I have this game now completly working! (Galaxy S5 Android 6.01)

But to clarify: At the beginning I was getting the old same error of "authentication failed" like everyone else. Also patching the game with Lucky Patcher per Axioms instruction didn't help at all. So I was racking my brain, why it was working on the vid of Axiom and why not on my device, as I was also using Lucky Patcher even with the Xposed module activated. So after trying some different things out with Lucky Patcher , I figured out that I was not using the newest version of Lucky Patcher (6.12 instead of the newer 6.22 version) Therefore I installed the new version and activated also the updated xposed module (which provides the useful Android Patch with LVL License Emulation, In-app emulation ect.), an reinstalled again the game after reboot, and baam I can get past now the autenthication window of the game and play completly fine.
So the reason it was working on Axiom device, was because he was probably using the newest Lucky Patcher in conjuction with the xposed module, which provides the Android Patch without modifying sysrem files or he simply patched them manually.

So finally the correct instructions to get the game working is as follows:

• You definitely need to be on a rooted device, otherwise you will not be able to use the xposed module or patch the Android Patch manually with Lucky Patcher .
• You need the newest version of chelpus Lucky Patcher installed, which is ver. 6.22.
• If you have xposed framework available on your device, you will want to use Lucky Patchers xposed module, since this is the most confortable way, without having to patch system files. Simply activate the xposed module in xposed installer and reboot your device, so that the changes can take place, and only then you install the games apk and copy the data folder to /sdcard/android/obb.
• If you dont have xposed, then you must apply the Android Patch manually with Lucky Patcher , and you probably also need to replace the Playstore with the modified one from chelpus. (thats why the xposed way is preferable and more hassle free) Also here you only install the apk after you have done the patching, otherwise it won't work.
•If you did everything correctly, then the game should pass without a problem the authentication window at the start (it takes a little time) If the error message appears, (which is immediately) then you definitely did something wrong and have to check the steps again.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It worked! I'll give as reward 15.000 SB Points to both jacko15 and Axiom for their big help! Thank you so much guys!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Awesome. I didn't even think about Lucky Patcher version. I just assumed since it auto updates when you open it, that people would have the latest version. I don't have the xposed module for LP installed, so it may work on non root with the newest Lucky Patcher .
Thank for racking your brain to figure it out. It was a great help.

@Sbenny: Thank you too :)

chriswcarter16

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
jacko125 said:
Hello Guys.

I have registered myself here, as I was looking for a way to get this game working, and I stumbled per chance on this forum. Now I can finally say that with the help of Axioms post, which gave me the initial idea, I have this game now completly working! (Galaxy S5 Android 6.01)

But to clarify: At the beginning I was getting the old same error of "authentication failed" like everyone else. Also patching the game with Lucky Patcher per Axioms instruction didn't help at all. So I was racking my brain, why it was working on the vid of Axiom and why not on my device, as I was also using Lucky Patcher even with the Xposed module activated. So after trying some different things out with Lucky Patcher , I figured out that I was not using the newest version of Lucky Patcher (6.12 instead of the newer 6.22 version) Therefore I installed the new version and activated also the updated xposed module (which provides the useful Android Patch with LVL License Emulation, In-app emulation ect.), an reinstalled again the game after reboot, and baam I can get past now the autenthication window of the game and play completly fine.
So the reason it was working on Axiom device, was because he was probably using the newest Lucky Patcher in conjuction with the xposed module, which provides the Android Patch without modifying sysrem files or he simply patched them manually.

So finally the correct instructions to get the game working is as follows:

• You definitely need to be on a rooted device, otherwise you will not be able to use the xposed module or patch the Android Patch manually with Lucky Patcher .
• You need the newest version of chelpus Lucky Patcher installed, which is ver. 6.22.
• If you have xposed framework available on your device, you will want to use Lucky Patchers xposed module, since this is the most confortable way, without having to patch system files. Simply activate the xposed module in xposed installer and reboot your device, so that the changes can take place, and only then you install the games apk and copy the data folder to /sdcard/android/obb.
• If you dont have xposed, then you must apply the Android Patch manually with Lucky Patcher , and you probably also need to replace the Playstore with the modified one from chelpus. (thats why the xposed way is preferable and more hassle free) Also here you only install the apk after you have done the patching, otherwise it won't work.
•If you did everything correctly, then the game should pass without a problem the authentication window at the start (it takes a little time) If the error message appears, (which is immediately) then you definitely did something wrong and have to check the steps again.
I did as you said, and still getting the fail message.

kachirae

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
About modding the play store, are there any risks if i use a custom parch to mod it? Can i still purchase apps from the playstore after? Non rooted here

mearlin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
i followed what sir jacko125 said yet i'm still having authentication failure.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I followed jacko125 instructions and in particular:

Uninstalled my LP because it was outdated.
Downloaded the newest version and installed it.
Downloaded the xposed framework .zip file and flashed it via TWRP
Installed the apk to manage closed
Launched it and after selecting modules, enabled the LP module.

It wasn't even necessary to reinstall Romancing SaGa2 because it instantly worked.

So guys ensure to follow this procedure and it will work 100%. If it solved my issue, it will solve yours too.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
kachirae said:
About modding the play store, are there any risks if i use a custom parch to mod it? Can i still purchase apps from the playstore after? Non rooted here

You can revert it back when you want, so no risks at all.

Mario Gerolami

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks!

EDIT: I managed to get it working on Genymotion emulator! You need to do the ARM translation as described here, then follow jacko125's instructions.

Square Enix - Romancing SaGa 2 {FULL APK} was released by Axiom and 39385 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.