Square Enix - Romancing SaGa 2 {FULL APK}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,296 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWbp20lYLko​
Version: 1.0.0

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Yes

Game description:
Romancing SaGa 2, originally released only in Japan in 1993, has been completely remastered and now receives its first ever official English translation!
■No two players will experience the story in the same way■

The SaGa series is one of Square Enix’s most beloved. The first three titles were originally branded overseas under the “FINAL FANTASY LEGEND” moniker , and garnered critical acclaim for their complex yet compelling combat system.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.romancingsaga2_ww
Mod Features:
*None {But I will be making another thread on how to hack this game and possibly a save mod.}

Installation Instructions:
1. Download & Install APK. Do Not Run Yet
2. Download and Extract OBB file into "Android/Obb"
3. Run & Enjoy :)

Credits to: Axiom

.:TROUBLESHOOTER:.
License Problems? Ensure to install the last version of Lucky Patcher ! Older versions will not work! Root should not be required.

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
***Other***
🔒 Hidden content
I'm not 100% sure if it's cracked or patched. It does work on my devices, but so did the untouched one. I found this one on youtube, I installed it and it ran just fine. If some others can try it with the obb file I provided and let me know their results, that would be great. Thank you.

Downloaded 307 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for sharing, but I've read somewhere that this game has got a strong licensing system which doesn't let you play it if you didn't purchase it.
Could you confirm this version does work on other devices? Thanks in advance!

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I didn't buy it myself. I got it from a friend. It runs on my LG G2 and LG GPad and I definitely didn't purchase the app.
I do have Lucky Patcher installed on both Devices, but I didn't patch the game on either device.
So it should run on others devices as well.

Krude

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thanks!

'Authentication failed' error. Anybody got it working without this problem?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm getting Authentication Failed error too. My device is OnePlus One, Android Lollipop 5.1 w/ root permissions. Both Online and Offline.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Here is a quick video of it working on my LG G2.
You may need to use Lucky Patcher . I show you what switches I have checked off, but I have not actually patched this game in any way. I just Downloaded it from my friend and installed it.
Try using Lucky Patcher the way I show in the video and let me know if it works. If not I'll suspend the post until I fix the error.
Thanks guys.
https://youtu.be/dRNiiLfnNWw

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks again for trying to help us, Axiom!

My feedback:

I have default Lucky Patcher settings, running the app causes Invalid License. I also tried patching the app the way you showed but, unfortunately, same result came. I guess it's something related to Root or Android version.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Thats really odd. I using Android 4.4.4 Rooted & my LG Gpad is Android 5.0.2 Rooted. Default Lucky Patcher settings. I have X-Privacy installed, but Nothing is checked off under it for RS2.

Makenshi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks, will give it a try later, hope I can get past the license check.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Added a second APK. I found one that said it was cracked/patched to work. Hope someone can test it for me. I tested it and it runs, but so did the original apk, so i'm not 100% sure if it was patched or not. Thanks.

Makenshi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
I had the license error with your original upload, gimme a few to test the cracked APK.

Krude

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Try running on android 4.x.x. Or android kitkat 4.2. Some website say that on marshmallow and some newer device will encounter error.

Hope this help. :D

Square Enix - Romancing SaGa 2 {FULL APK} was released by Axiom and 39376 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.