Neo Monsters v1.0 - MEGA MODs

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,788 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.0

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES, but some features requires to be connected.

Game description:

Another good game for Pokémon fans!

You have just inherited your late Uncle Hector's monster ranch.
Capture and train monsters for your ranch as you explore a world with over 900 fully animated monsters.
Battle your team against powerful rivals, and become the Grand Champion of the Monster Leagues!

Take your teams online to fight missions and share your monsters with friends.

Features of Neo Monsters:

Capture hundreds of fully animated monsters!
Explore 6 different worlds in 60+hrs of adventure!
Train and customize your monsters at the ranch!
Fight through 6 leagues to become Champion!
140 optional online missions to test your skills!
Master devastating combinations from among tons of different monster abilities!

Capture & Evolve 900 Animated Monsters!
Claim your place as the greatest trainer worldwide in New Monsters!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pockettrend.neomonsters
Mod Features:
MOD:
Unlimited Max Team Cost

MEGA MOD:
Unlimited Team Cost
Unlimited Capture Chances
Can Capture Uncapturable Monsters (untested)
Unlimited Fruits (untested)

Screenshot:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

JUST TO INFORM YOU, censored-spam-site STOLE MY MOD AND CHANGED CREDITS IN ORDER TO MAKE PEOPLE THINK HE DID IT. IF YOU LOOK THE DATE, YOU'LL FIND I'M THE ORIGINAL AUTHOR. I'LL MAKE SURE HE WILL NOT VISIT THIS WEBSITE ANYMORE.

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Clean Version:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Awesome job. I just noticed this game and gonna try to hack it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yeah, actually with DLL it's very tricky to hack anything, but I do know for sure it does have a save file into the device so you could easily hack gems :)

PS: MEGA MOD fixed. Now it doesn't display 9898989 Fruits anymore, but just 10, to not get stuck.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Quick update from me on the MegaMod.

MEGA MOD:
Unlimited Team Cost - So far so good, no issues adding any monster I want.
Unlimited Capture Chances - So far so good, I can try and try again.
Can Capture Uncapturable Monsters (untested) - Not working. Tested on a boss monster in a small temple on the world map. It says "CAN NOT CAPTURE BOSS".
Unlimited Fruits (untested) - Still untested. It says I have 10/10 fruits but I have no silver coins to use them.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for testing Axiom. From my gameplay, it seems "Can Capture Uncapturable Monsters" applies to Bosses at the moment, but the capture rate seems to be stuck at 0%. Without the MOD, you shouldn't be able to capture bosses at all because the button is not visible.

I'll try to add more features as soon as I get some free time. Great game which does deserve my attention :D

Taufiq117

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
To master sbenny and master axiom
Can you hack the gems ? cause searching and collecting the gems make me so depressed.. thanks before to you masters

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Taufiq117 said:
To master sbenny and master axiom
Can you hack the gems ? cause searching and collecting the gems make me so depressed.. thanks before to you masters

I've planned that MOD for our VIP area already. It's not easy to do.

akopertoni73

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello , i played this game and love it , can you please add some more features to the mod ?
Like the previous poster said >
MEGA MOD:
Unlimited Team Cost - So far so good, no issues adding any monster I want.
Unlimited Capture Chances - So far so good, I can try and try again.
Can Capture Uncapturable Monsters (untested) - Not working. Tested on a boss monster in a small temple on the world map. It says "CAN NOT CAPTURE BOSS".
Unlimited Fruits (untested) - Still untested. It says I have 10/10 fruits but I have no silver coins to use them. (I TRIED THIS AND IT WORKS , the Fruits dont Decrease )

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
VIP MOD is coming right now, akopertoni. It will feature 100% Capture chance for every monster and many more features.