God of Highschool S-MEGA MOD v2.1.271 - [UNTESTED]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,820 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v2.1.271

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
I can't say.. didn't play the game.. I'm pretty sure the English language is not supported and its original name is "갓 오브 하이스쿨"

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goh.daya.ydonline
Mod Features:
Weak enemies (no hp & no damage)
GOD Mode
1 Hit Kill

NOTES: This game (both MOD and ORIGINAL APK) doesn't run on my devices (crash after logo) so I ask you guys if you could test this one and, most important, to tell me if the hack I made works or not because I have had no chances to test it. Thank you.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Clean Version:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 12 times

rokc0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK God of Highschool S-MEGA MOD v2.1.271 - [UNTESTE

okay gonna test this
:D :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

On both versions (MOD and ORIGINAL APK), is this correct?

rokc0

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years

yes, on both version

seems like the game has problems itself :-( :-( :-( :-(

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. From Google Play comments it seems people are not having problems playing it.. It could be possible that the game automatically closes if you're not playing from Korea.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

I'll give it a shot too.
That should allow the game to run for you.

As for the mod apk, it gets this error no matter what i close or check off.
I believe it's a notice that it detects the apk has been modded. Just a guess as I can't read it, but the numbers are kind of a give away as most games that detect a mod apk give a number error code.

God of Highschool S-MEGA MOD v2.1.271 - [UNTESTED] was released by Sbenny and 6663 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.