Robinson v1.142 - MOD Unlimited Energy

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.142

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description:
Escape from stuffy city to beautiful tropics! Your ADVENTURE begins today with Robinson!

Your plane has crashed and you happen to be the only person on the island who survived. There are palm trees, tropical sun and tropical fruits all around you. The land doesn't look the worst place to live in, does it? Okay, it will take some time to build your new tropical life, but the time is worth it!

Features of Robinson:
- Several types animals and plants
- Lots of unique collectibles
- Various types of building
- Countless quests
- Cool island to visit

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.pixonic.robinson
Mod Features:
Unlimited Energy

Notes: Also, energy will refill every second. Energy is required to do almost everything in this game so I decided it was enough to hack it to improve the gameplay experience.

Screenshot:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it.
Now, download the GAME CACHE file and extract it to sdcard/Android/obb/HERE. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Clean Version:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 13 times

Teri2222

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks so much

CinnamonScroll

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I need more detailed info, i am not clear on where to put the cache i don't have a sdcard and I'm not sure what you mean by the HERE folder

Robinson v1.142 - MOD Unlimited Energy was released by Sbenny and 4771 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.