Superheros Free Fighting Games v2.1 - MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,480 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v2.1

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
..the title of a game should tell everything about it and, if I read "superheros" instead of "superheroes" well.. I'm unsure this is a good game or not but I thought it still deserved a hacked version from Sbenny!

Always you wanted to be a superhero and save humanity, conquering the world of heroes FREE !! Enjoy all the disciplines of street fighting, you can compete against masters of kung fu, MMA, karate, wrestling, boxing and other forms of struggle, to enjoy an epic battle.
Choose your favorite character, including more than 18 fighters, and compete in street fights, do not let them reach your opponent to avoid a KO.

Have fun, testing the skills of your boxing at the wheel of a super fighter, blast your opponents fight as if there were no tomorrow, this fighting game contains shopping inside, so you can play every day from your life without spending money.

Features of Superheros Free Fighting Games:

- Colourful 3D graphics
- 18 different fighters ( some of them very similar to Dragon Ball and Marvel characters.. just a coincidence? :p )
- 5 different scenarios
- Incredible combos
- Quick fight mode
- Story mode
- Immersive combat
- Great sound
- Global Leaderboard

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.altivasoft.superherofighter
Mod Features:
Unlimited Soul Stones (buy some Cards to get unlimited soulstones)
Free Card Upgrades/Unlocks (unlocking and upgrading characters GIVES you a lot of soul stones)

Screenshot:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Clean Version:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 6 times
Superheros Free Fighting Games v2.1 - MEGA MOD was released by Sbenny and 3893 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.