Angry Birds Epic RPG - VER. 1.3.6

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,583 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.3.6

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? Unsure

Game description:
Be prepared with bird-tastic adventure RPG FREE filled with "arms" (whatever they could be controlled), the magic, the wicked and funny hats! Lead your team in battle hairy now - EPIC battle!
EPIC Battles! A turn-based battle between a herd of our heroic fighters against the green snout-nosed bastard. Easy to administer, but tough dominated!
EPIC WORLDS! Explore a Piggy Island that fantasy with everything ranging from tribal villages and the cold mountains to tropical beaches and mysterious caves!
EPIC CHARACTERS! Join Red, Chuck, Bomb and other heroes to fight King Pig, Wiz Pig, Porky Prince and many other bastard!
EPIC UPGRADES! Upgrade your character, armor vests, weapons and potions to become a legendary hero who is ready to take over the pig's strongest fighter!
EPIC Weapons! Weapons that won the battle this appalling sword-like timber, or stick frying pan with the sponge on it!
EPIC HUMOR! Many casual humor and tons of unique character by wearing funny costumes were amazing - like a prickly cactus hat and sword suitable.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.gold
MOD description:
1. Infinite Coins
2. Infinite Snoutlings
3. Infinite Friendship

Installation Instructions:
1. Go to phone settings -> security -> enable check for Unknown sources
2. Download file(s)
[2a. If "[Data]" is needed: Extract all files from [Data].rar to /sdcard/Android/data/]
[2b. If "[OBB]" is needed: Extract all files from [OBB].rar to /sdcard/Android/obb/]
3. Use your favourite file manager to install the APK.

Credits to: hokage242

Download link(s):
APK
OBB

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Angry Birds Epic RPG - VER. 1.3.6

I love angry birds. I like the pigs more, lol, but the series has been pretty good.
Thanks for the share.
:dragon:

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Angry Birds Epic RPG - VER. 1.3.6

Axiom said:
I love angry birds. I like the pigs more, lol, but the series has been pretty good.
Thanks for the share.
:dragon:
your welcome , dude

Status
Not open for further replies.