Battle Empire: Roman Wars v1.6.2 (Unlimited Diamonds)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,949 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raxx

Veteran Lv7️⃣
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.6.2

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Game description: Do you like city building and a game of war combined? Then build a Roman City and Battle to grow your Empire in our new game, Battle Empire: Roman Wars! Send troops to attack other players and build your defense to grow your empire like Caesar. Are you interested in The Greek / Spartan and Roman period of Wars? Then try this history simulation war game for free. A good strategy on the battlefield will help your army units win the battles and you'll be among the best of the elite players with a huge empire and glory!
**** Warning: the game is very addictive!! ****

If you like history war games, you'll definitely like this game too. In this simulation strategy game, you'll build a city and an army and be like Caesar. You need to have good city defenses in order not to be looted by surrounding players and creating a strong attacking army helps you destroy enemies, expand your empire and gain loot from other players. As emperor, you are responsible for both city building and the clash on the battlefield.

The game is a combination of a city builder and a strategy battle game. Download and play for free now!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sparklingsociety.battleempireromanwars
MOD description:
A lot of Diamonds (615235)

Installation Instructions:
• Install playstore version of Battle Empire: Roman Wars
• Open it and play for a little bit
• Install Helium from the playstore (free or pro both work)
• Open Helium, go to the backup tab, and back up the application named Battle Empire: Roman Wars
• Once it's backed up, download and extract my Helium Save file
• Move com.sparklingsociety.battleempireromanwars (FOLDER) to sdcard/carbon (it should ask to overwrite, click yes)
• Open Helium again and go to the restore and Sync tab, find Battle Empire: Roman Wars and restore it
• Once it's done, open the game and enjoy!

Credits to: Raxx (Me)

Download link(s):
Battle Empire: Roman Wars Helium Save

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: Save Data: Battle Empire: Roman Wars v1.6.2 (Unlimited D

thaks a lot :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid:

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

online game sir? :shock: :shock:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

From the Topic details I read, it says: "Can be Played Offline? Yes" so I'll suppose this game works offline :p

braga

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
thanks raxx pretty cool save game

braga

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years

workz fine follow the instruction and play :]

Kapuyuak

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 8 years

i wanna try this game.. (y)
thank you..

( ( dub ) )

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
[url=http://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=44789#p44789:pyexzthg]Tomahawk2312 » 10 minutes ago[/url] said:
nothing in the link
it is empty...sigh again
Likely because this game hasn't been talked about since the beginning of 2016 on here, lol.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Will try this out. Thanks <br /><br /> -- 25 Jun 2017, 19:45 -- <br /><br /> Forbidden

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Status
Not open for further replies.