RPG Asdivine Menace [Premium]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,290 happy users since 2014.
Register

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

Name of Game : RPG Asdivine Menace
Version : 1.1.0g
Root needed ? : NO
Can be played Offline ? : YES
Tasted ? : YES
Requires Android :
4.0 and up
Last Updated : January 6, 2016
Game Tipe : RPG

Game description:

Travel to distant worlds!
A century after the events of Asdivine Dios peace has finally settled in. That is, until a visitor from another world suddenly shows up proclaiming the entire universe is about to be destroyed.
Hearing this, Izayoi sets off in an attempt to reverse this seemingly pronounced fate with a trio of very idiosyncratic spirits as they criss-cross four worlds in search of an answer. But what is the answer they find...?

Riveting 2D battles!
Experience immersive two-dimensional battles like never before! Engaging the enemy on the battlefield is as intense as ever! What's more, cooperative attacks and new limit break skills have taken decimating hordes of enemies while in the throes of battle to an all new level!

The works and more!
Not counting quests, collecting, nor even the battle arena, Asdivine Menace comes packed with enough content to satisfy the most JRPG-hungry of gamers out there. That's not mentioning the post-game content!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinemenacepremium
MOD description:
• A lot of Money
• A lot of AMP

Axiom's version:
•Unlimited Gold
•Unlimited AMP

Installation Instructions:
- Download apk
- Install the apk
- Have fun

Credits to: unknown :?: (Second version: Credits to Axiom)
Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Downloaded 818 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hope this doesn't result in the famous kemko bug where you can't beat the first boss :)

Good share!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
It usually does, because most people just buy the app and share it and when the modder does try to remove the license check it only seems to work, then the "bug" happens. Sometimes Lucky Patcher is able to bypass it with it Google License Emulation switch.

I'll download it and try it out and see what happens. If the bug occurs, people can still use my No Root Helium Save and it come with more money than you will ever use, plus max Premium currency and no ads.

Be back to report soon.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Okay, so here is what I found. Tested on 2 devices.

1. LG G2/Rooted With Lucky Patcher - Works fine No bug, can access Premium Shop
2. LG V10/Unrooted Without Lucky Patcher - Works fine No bug, can access the Premium Shop

So the app seems to work and doesn't have the kemco bug, but here is the slightly bad news.

The gold /money is not unlimited. It comes with about 654,000 and if you buy 99 of most heal items and the better weapons right from the start it goes fast and it does eset back to 654,000. Once it's gone it's gone. Also it does come with 1500 Premium currency, but that goes even faster and it's also no unlimited.

So all in all, people can use this and combined my helium save with it, or just download the free version and use my save which will remove all ads and give you max currencies, plus all premium items bought.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Interesting result. So it seems a MOD for kemko games can be really done

Thank again Axiom

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I've done embedded save mods on their games before, like DaX has. Their free games usually work much better than the paid ones.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Agree with you Axiom, this is the reason I'll add both game versions on our Games Area, to let users choose the favourite hack

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years

thank you all for coming & comment + testing this post & game

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Added to our Games Area.

Added Axiom's version, too. Check first post of this Topic.

Quantifyer

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I have a zenfone 2 but your Axiom version is not working, Eomer works, but not your version.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
I'm glad this works for you, but I know mine works flawlessly. Are you sure you're doing all the steps correctly?

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I hope it really works c:

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
RPG Asdivine Menace [Premium] was released by Eomer and 58460 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.