MUTANT: Metal Blood v1 FUN MEGA MOD by ME

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,075 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Root needed?: NO

Can be played Offline?: NO

Game description:
In 2100, a virus called M virus suddenly appeared and all creatures were killed or turned into the mutants who are infected. The infection’s been spreading around the world and the world also turned to anarchy. Be the one who will end this apocalypse!

Features of Mutant: Metal Blood:

- Arcade game style control
- Combination of attack, evasion and counter attack
- Variety of attack attributes

- Growth your characters and upgrade items and skills
- Collect items and skills
- Rank increase and rewards

- Variety of single and multiple play modes
- Real-time Big/Small combat
- Party raids and missions

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atom2wegames.mutant
MOD description:
Very High Attack Damage
Very High Skill Damage
Extremely Fast Attack Speed
Extremely Fast Skill Speed
Skills Cost = 0 MP
Very High Movement Speed
Luck increased to 989898
Always Critical Chance
No Skill Cooldown
Other Stats increased to insane values (989898)

Notes: Very fun MOD. You will make about 10-15 attacks in a second and you move so damn fast!

Installation Instructions: Just download and install the following "MOD APK" ;) It should've been a VIP mod but I decided to make it free.

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

Download link(s):
MOD APK

Downloaded 7 times

xMRxEVILx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you so much for this cool game mod works great the graphics are the bomb but I was wondering is there anyway possible that you can make it to where the attack is not fast and the movement speed is not fast either cause I personally dont like the fast movements as far as the running and attack

I like to be able to see the attacks especially the skills and actually be ae to perform combos would be great if you can make another mod with everything except no speed hack please and thank you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: MOD APK MUTANT: Metal Blood v1 FUN MEGA MOD by ME

Sure thing ;) I'll take this in mind

xMRxEVILx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you very much for considering my request I really appreciate your hard work (y) (y) (y)

Fanboy Donate

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
When I open apk, it downloads files then I come to a screen that says Version is different. Touch to go to the updated (1) version.
But i cant download from google play store since its a modded apk. :'( :'( Plz help

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
MUTANT: Metal Blood v1 FUN MEGA MOD by ME was released by Sbenny and 4959 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.