Mod apk Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.4.69 !! Exclusive Mod Menu !! (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,302 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HidanVenolge

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
What is alternative code? I tried to log in using username but it required alternative code.

Oh I found it, thanks all

ShiroganeYu1

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Gourov-san Thank you for making this MOD Menu and I want to New updated cheat on the list I just made (Updated new cheat)

-easy promotion at any jobs.
-easy or auto completion for tasks in magistrate, gouvernor and higher positions. -relationships multiplier.
-always win at mini games (like gambling if possible)

AirulNizam03

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
the mod is good but i dont like it because every time i play it i have to log in first

ShayneAngel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
In trying to log in to the game, I have no problems with the license code its just that everytime I input my username and try to log in it keeps saying use alternate code for the username, im new and i dont know what this means i keep looking for an alternate code in my account but i dont see it

Attachments

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
In trying to log in to the game, I have no problems with the license code its just that everytime I input my username and try to log in it keeps saying use alternate code for the username, im new and i dont know what this means i keep looking for an alternate code in my account but i dont see it
Press Help Button and read the tutorial.

AHitBURNSwhe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
5 stars, all the features work well. thank you!

DjibriL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Superb! Thanks for the mod 👍

feraFerat2

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I can't seem to log in? Every time I try to log in it just buffers for a while and then crashes, is this a just a problem with my phone?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I can't seem to log in? Every time I try to log in it just buffers for a while and then crashes, is this a just a problem with my phone?
Try using a vpn.

Ancient Life 古代人生 v1.4.69 !! Exclusive Mod Menu !! was released by Gourov and 34206 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.